BUY FENTANYL POWDER ONLINE
What does it look like?
Medical synthetic opiates, such as fentanyl, are available as patches, pills, tablets, lollipops and solutions for injection.
Synthetic opioids can be used in a similar way to natural opiates; they can be injected, sniffed, swallowed or heated and inhaled.
Sniffing or inhaling synthetic opioids may damage your throat and nose. Injecting can do nasty damage to your veins and arteries, which can lead to gangrene (death of body tissue, usually a finger, toe or a limb), blood clots/thromboses and to infections.
How does it make you feel?
As with natural opiates, the effects of synthetic opioids include:
- pain relief
- euphoria or well-being
User have also reported sweating, itching and nausea.
How long the effects last and the drug stays in your system depends on how much you’ve taken, your size, whether you’ve eaten and what other drugs you may have also taken.
Physical health risks
These are the same as the risks of natural opioids.
However, as some synthetic opioids are more potent than natural opioids they can be effective at very small doses, which can make it easier to take too much and experience the negative and harmful effects, which can include:
- Nausea and retching
- Loss of consciousness and coma
- There is a greater risk of overdose and death if you mix synthetic opioids with other drugs that suppress breathing such as alcohol, benzodiazepines (like diazepam or Valium), and/or other opiate drugs (like heroin)
- Dizziness or fainting
- Suppression of normal breathing, including respiratory arrest (when you stop breathing altogether)
- If you inject synthetic opioids you can do nasty damage to your veins and arteries, and this can lead to gangrene (death of body tissue, usually a finger, toe or a limb), blood clots/thromboses and to infections
- There are also social harms that can develop with repeated use of synthetic opioids, especially if you become addicted. These social harms can include committing crime to afford to buy more synthetic opioids, disruption to your family life and other relationships, general poor health and social functioning including through loss of employment.
Fentanyl has been found added to heroin and in some post-mortem analyses.
Is it dangerous to mix with other drugs?
Mixing synthetic opioids with alcohol, or with other sedatives such as benzodiazepines, can have serious consequences: an overdose is more likely, and this can lead to a coma or respiratory failure and death.
Yes. Animal testing and user reports suggest that, as with other opiates, you can build a tolerance and become dependent to AH-7921 and MT-45 and the same is likely to be true for other synthetic opioids.
buy fentanyl powder china, buy pure fentanyl powder, buy fentanyl powder, fentanyl powder, fentanyl powder suppliers